Prep time: 15 min | Yield: 30 balls | Difficulty: easy
- 3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup extra unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling
- 2 cups dried unsweetened unsulphured mango (soaked in some filtered water for about 1/2 an hour)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 8 Tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- 2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
Place all the ingredients in your food processor (except the extra 1/3 cup of coconut) and pulse into well combined. You will know the mixture is ready when it congeals together and almost forms a ball. Roll the mixture into small balls and roll in shredded coconut.
Freeze on a baking tray lined with parchment paper for about 20 minutes. Store in a container in the fridge.
Bon apetit 😉