Transmutation (transformation) of sexual energy is the most powerful tool in existence when it comes to creation, invention, accomplishment, creativity, advancement, and achievement.
Napoleon Hill talked about the Transmutation of Sexual Energy in his ground-breaking book Think and Grow Rich. In the book, Hill noted that all men of genius used their sexual energy as fuel for their creativity. He also noted that Love must be included in the sex relationship.
“Sex, alone, is a mighty urge to action, but it’s forces are like a cyclone-they are often uncontrollable. When the emotion of love begins to mix itself with the emotion of sex, the result is calmness of purpose, poise, accuracy of judgement, and balance.” – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
In layman’s terms, the love of a good woman (partner) is absolutely essential. You’ve heard the saying “Behind every great Man is a great Woman“. It’s true. With too much un-focused sexual energy a man and woman has no purpose or direction.
Civilization itself exists solely because of monogamous marriages and the directed focus of sexual energy of men and women. Take a look at your nearest ghetto for confirmation.
You will notice that they (“the underclass”) indiscriminately have sex with each other, pop out babies at random while not in a nuclear, monogamous relationship, have no love between the sex partners, do not control their sexual urges, live like savages because their too focused on their sex obsession to do anything productive or creative, and have to be taken care of by Big Daddy Government otherwise they starve.
How to harness your sexual energy
Having a strong sex drive simply isn’t enough – you must also learn how to use it. Sexual transformation, or transmutation, means changing your energy and thoughts from physical expression to energy and thoughts of another, usually creative, purpose.
Truth is, we are all sexual beings. Period. The path of sexual transformation is not about rapidly indulging sex, denying sex, running away from sex, or even overcoming the desire for sex. It is about accepting sexual drive as part of your nature, as the base notes to your higher symphony. Yes, we are sexual beings, but we are a lot more than just that – sexuality is just once aspect of who we are.
I have seen many who feel they should rise “above” their “lower nature” elements, and thus decide to flee from or ignore the sexual elements of their natures, considering them primitive or mediocre. Don’t make this mistake, the mistake of confusing the idea of spirituality with that of escaping or repressing aspects of your authentic being.
I’ve learnt that it is never good to repress anything in life. Repression is another form of postponing, in other words, whatever you repress will eventually catch up to you.
Sexual energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed.
It is common understanding that over-indulgence in drink and drugs lead to ruin but it is uncommon for people to understand that over-indulgence in sex can lead to the same thing. Let that sexual energy build up inside you. Don’t dissipate that energy haphazardly because that energy is sensed by other people and draws them into you like a magnet. Being highly sexed (i.e. having sexual energy) but not giving in to any and all desires is the key to success.
“This orgy of indulgence may account for the shortage of great leaders. No man can avail himself of the forces of his creative imagination, while dissipating them.” – Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
There is one thing I can guarantee – the most successful people in history have a huge sexual magnetism BUT THEY DO NOT ROUTINELY GIVE IN TO THOSE DESIRES and they never make that desire the goal. They don’t go out on Friday nights looking for some action. They don’t have to, this kind of behavior will bring women/men to them without any additional effort. if we want to accomplish something grand, something great, we have to transform our sexual energy into fuel for something else:
- Consciously use your sexual desire and energy and focus it into what you want to have, be or achieve. Sexual energy is damn near limitless and when re-directed can turn you into anything you desire.
- Don’t indiscriminately have sex. That’s what savages do and that’s why they will stay savage. This doesn’t mean you can’t have sex but do not make sex your primary goal.
- Don’t masturbate or watch internet porn frequently. This drains vital energy from you. You can see vast, positive changes in mood, personality and happiness by giving this up. Keeping your seed develops an animal magnetism that draws people to you, constantly spilling that seed repulses people.
Related: 10 Important Things You Should Know Before Your Bikini Wax
Recommended techniques for experimenting with your sexual energy
- Seven Day Experiment: For a whole week try abstaining from any sexual activity – either alone or with someone else. After the week, explore how you think and what you feel. While some people will benefit immensely, others will struggle with built up negative energy (e.g. anxiety, frustration, grumpy moods etc.) This experiment will inform you of what areas need to be worked on in your life, and if you’re ready for an energy transformation in your present state.
- Observe Non-judgmentally: While abstaining from sex, allow any feelings that arise within you come, without any judgement. See them as they are, they are natural. Simply observe what these desires and feelings are telling you about yourself. Also try refraining from labeling them as “sexual energy”. Rather, treat them as a sensation, like when you experience something “hot” or “cold”, and experience them without any expectations of getting rid of them. Some people by simply observing, have orgasmic rushes of energy without any physical stimulation.
- Keep Having Sex: I’m aware of how taxing becoming aware of your sexual energy can be initially (especially if you’re in a relationship). One way to overcome this is to have sex, but not reach the point of ejaculation or orgasm. This is an ancient Tantric practice, and you’ll immediately begin to experience the effects, such as increased energy, focus and inspiration. To engage in sex awakens your sexual energy that in failing to reach its climax, will remain within your body for a few hours at its peak state.
Transmuting sexual energy:
Sources: www.boldanddetermined.com, www.asianefficiency.com