Since the human race has experienced the condition known as aging, we have been fascinated with the idea of finding a magic longevity potion that can help us stay young forever. This magic potion has many names. Some people call it the Elixir of Life or the Elixir of Immortality, and others call it monoatomic gold (white powder gold).
Finding the Elixir of Life was the goal of many secret societies and royal families. Some even tried to create the Elixir of Life by using the mysterious power of alchemy. The people who tried to create the Elixir of Life found some elements that were able to extend their lifespans to a certain point. One of them was monoatomic gold.
Is monoatomic gold the secret of longevity?
The monoatomic gold they were using to enhance the functions of their bodies was the artificial version. Natural monoatomic gold can only be created by nature and it is very rare, making it extremely precious.
When taken daily for a few weeks, artificial monoatomic gold can temporarily increase people’s frequency and greatly enhance the function of their pineal glands. Some researchers believe artificial monoatomic gold has the ability to supercharge the human body into behaving like a superconductor, allowing it to process information faster than a normal human body. These features are the reasons why artificial monoatomic gold is believed to increase longevity. However, the end result is not worth it because it may cause serious DNA damage in the long run. Once the body is damaged to a certain point with artificial monoatomic gold, its function will dramatically decline, resulting in serious health problems and even death.
Is immortality possible?
Even though people found ways to extend their lives, they did not find a magic potion that could give them immortality. One of the main reasons why they could not find the real Elixir of Life is because they are looking for it in the wrong places and using the wrong science. The science that they use is based on Death Science, which supports finite artificial systems, also known as phantom systems. A phantom system has finite quantum energy; therefore, it will eventually run out of energy and return to space dust. Most of our science is based on Death Science which is why it supports black holes and finite systems.
Related: The Health Benefits of Tai Chi
To be able to create the Elixir of Life, a person must learn how to incorporate Life Science into his or her life. Life Science supports infinite natural systems or systems that have infinite quantum energy. These natural systems do not experience death because they are always being recharged with the loving energy of Creation. The way these natural systems are recharged with energy is similar to the breathing process.
Three secrets of longevity
The three secrets of longevity below are known by less than one percent of the world’s population. Many secret societies and royal families have searched for these longevity secrets to make them stay young forever, but have failed because they do not understand how the Universe truly works. To understand how the Universe truly works, we need to study both Life Science and Death Science. From experience, I would have to say that nearly 95 percent of human beings are not aware of Life Science. This is why we believe that death is a natural process of the human body. Death is not a natural process; rather, it is like a “disease” of the human body.
- The quantum of life: Each of us has a certain amount of quantum (one of the smallest units of energy) stored within the atoms of our bodies. Once the quantum is used up, the body will die. The current human body cannot generate its own quantum because of the severe distortions in its light bodies and energy fields. The distortions or mutations occurred a long time ago when certain tragic events unfolded, causing nearly 90 percent of human DNA to turn off. This inactive DNA is known by modern scientists as “junk DNA.” They called it junk DNA because they think it has no role in the evolution of the human body. Before the mutations, human beings were able to generate their own quantum through the breathing process. Most of us have forgotten our true history; therefore, we do not remember that we were breatharians. To fix the distortions in our light bodies and energy fields, each of us must learn how to heal ourselves at the energetic level. It is only through direct experience of healing ourselves that we can truly be healed. An interesting Life Science energy healing technique you may want to look into is the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System. Why is it that for us to heal the core distortions in our bodies we need to heal ourselves using energy healing techniques? Because the core structure of the human body is made of only energy. For scientific proof of this, read What Is Reality? How It Relates to Your Well-Being.
- Energy frequency: Frequency plays an important role in the creation of our physical reality because frequency allows energy to express itself into any form, including molecules, atoms, planets, stars, biological life and even diseases. To be more specific, every biological or non-biological thing has a unique energy signature that vibrates at certain frequencies. In theory, if we were able to keep our energy frequencies above 62 MHz, we should not have to worry about getting sick. The vibrational rate of our frequency also plays an important role for longevity. When our frequency is high, we tend to age slower. To prevent your frequency from dropping to low levels, avoid eating junk food, canned food and processed food. Also, practice meditation on a regular basis because meditation increases the frequency rate of your energy. For more tips on how to increase your energy frequency, read How to Raise Your Energy Vibration.
Related: Energy Efficient Bulbs Cause Anxiety, Migraines, and Even Cancer. Reasons to Go Back To Incandescent Bulbs
- DNA activation: The secret of longevity and immortality lies within our DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid). DNA is the Elixir of Life. This is what most people failed to understand. DNA is one of nature’s greatest and most powerful inventions. It is so powerful that it can be used to create life, even in the harshest conditions. DNA is essential for life to exist because it contains the codes to project energy into matter. Plus, our bodies rely on the codes of DNA to function properly. The true roles of DNA are not well-known in the mainstream science community, because it does not like to study the metaphysical properties of DNA. When we activate our junk DNA, we allow high frequency energies that have amazing healing properties into our bodies. These types of energies can heal diseases, extend our lifespans, and activate certain hidden abilities within us, such as telepathy and clairvoyance. For these reasons, DNA activation is the secret to longevity and immortality. To learn more about DNA, read DNA Activation: The Secret to Health and Enlightenment.
Other methods to increase longevity
- Eat healthy foods: When eating healthy foods, try to eat mostly organic foods because they are usually free of harmful synthetic chemicals, such as pesticides and herbicides. Healthy foods contain essential nutrients that are important for healing the body and preventing premature aging. One of the foods that you should never eat is genetically modified food.
- Reduce or stop smoking cigarettes: This popular drug is full of heavy metals and harmful chemicals that are great at increasing free radicals in the body. Free radicals are basically atoms or molecules that had loss an electron; therefore, they are very reactive. Free radicals are harmful to cells and DNA because they can disrupt their normal functions and cause mutations. This can lead to premature aging and chronic diseases.
- Reduce stress: Stress has been linked to premature aging because it can cause our hormones to become imbalanced. Too much stress can cause our bodies to deplete certain important nutrients, such as magnesium and calcium. These two nutrients are very important for cell health. Stress also weakens our immune system and reduces the production of anti-aging hormones in our bodies. With less anti-aging hormones, we increase our risks of premature aging.