There are many counter solutions that you can use, but we are here presenting you a powerful homemade remedy which provides far better results.
Usually, chemical drops contain only isopropyl alcohol to wash out and dry the ear. Our remedy here is completely natural and consists of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol.
White vinegar is powerful antibiotic and antimicrobial which effectively fights infection. The combination of these two powerful ingredients fights infections, soothes the pain, dries the ear and breaks down earwax.
It is recommended in cases of mild to moderate ear infection, wax build up/water.
Related: 18 Home Remedies That Really Work
Earwax and Ear Infections Home Remedy Recipe
As we previously mentioned, for the preparation of this remedy you will need white vinegar and rubbing alcohol.
- Mix 1 part rubbing alcohol and 1 part white vinegar.
- Take a teaspoon, 5 milliliters, of the mixture and pour it into the ear by tilting your head to one side.
- Stay in that position for 1 minute.
- Afterwards, allow the mixture to run out of the ear by sitting upright.
- Repeat the procedure two times a day to clear out trapped water, earwax and treat an ear infection.
We recommend trying this homemade remedy as it is proven to be highly beneficial especially if you have problems with earache or ear infection.
Note – In case you do not feel improvements in three days, please see your doctor! If you have perforated your eardrum, you should take pain relief!