Prep Time: 30 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Total Time: 50 min | Servings:4 | Difficulty: Easy
• 500 g of fish meat minced or finely chopped fish like Basa or Nile fillets are suitable. (Any type of meat is suitable but firm meat is better eg. Nile perch)
• 1 Egg
• 1/2 cup of beans finely sliced
• 3 tbsp. Keffir lime leaves, stems removed and finely chopped
• 1 tsp Sugar
• 1 tsp Salt or fish source (Fish souce can make the cakes to fishy at times)
• 1 tbsp. Red curry paste
• 3 cups of Cooking coconut oil for deep-frying.
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Knead with your hands until it becomes sticky. Shape into small patties approx. 10 cm in diameter. Deep fry in coconut oil or until golden brown.Do not forget to turn patties over so that they are evenly fried.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 2 min | Total Time: 12 min | Servings:4 | Difficulty: Easy
• 1 cup diced Cucumber
• 1/2 cup ground Roasted crushed Peanuts
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1 cup Vinegar
Mix sugar and vinegar and heat in a pot. Ones boiling remove from the fire and let cool down. Put it in a small bowl and mix with diced cucumber. Top with ground peanuts.
Serve with the cucumber relish or sweet chilly sauce.
Bon apetit 😉